We are looking for a new Account Manager to join our deadly team of fun, focussed and hardworking people.
Flexibility is key in our fast-paced, ever-expanding agency and we’re looking for someone who enjoys balancing lots of different clients and looking after everything from babies to pizza to Santa to whiskey – all in the same day sometimes!
We really love what we do and we’re looking for a positive, versatile person who will look forward to coming to work every day and relish every challenge.
We’re lucky to work with great brands, with great people and we want to find the right person to fit into our team.
As well as being a dog lover (that is very important for reasons which will become clear), our ideal candidate will have:
• The ability to plan and execute successful PR campaigns
• The skills needed to manage day-to-day client relationships and conduct regular updates and reviews
• Experience of working within a team; managing and supporting all team members
• The ability to craft well-written press materials
• Be good at developing relationships with key media for the benefit of clients and knowledge of the media landscape
• Agency experience conducting media relations
• A strategic mind and be brilliant at thinking and of developing opportunities
• Have strong attention to detail and an ability to prioritise and plan effectively
About Harris PR
We are a forward planning, client focused agency; an agency that is involved with the client from a campaign’s inception, constantly contributing throughout the campaign life and working consistently to ensure every potential angle is exploited for maximum effect. Harris PR continues to grow and is made up of an experienced and committed team that can manage all aspects of a campaign from creative to developing brand identity to creating campaigns that provide content that can be amplified across traditional media and digital platforms.
Please send CV’s or detailed reasons why you’re right for us to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, 5th September 2017.